The Chervensky boarding school was established in the 30s on the basis of a disbanded military unit. It was inhabited by disabled children with physical disabilities, mostly orphans. In 2006, the boarding house found a new life - the buildings of a new well–maintained boarding house were built on the site of the old buildings. The boarding house is designed for 290 places.
The subject of our institution's activity is the organization and provision of social services to disabled children and young people with disabilities.
In the course of the life of the institution , the following tasks are solved:
1. creating optimal conditions conducive to the mental, emotional, physical development and social adaptation of disabled children and young people with disabilities;
2. carrying out a complex of rehabilitation measures;
3. organization of leisure, cultural and sports events, etc..
Our terms and benefits
The boarding house has created favorable conditions that contribute to the mental, emotional, physical development and social adaptation of children. Playrooms and classrooms are equipped with all necessary equipment for children with special needs of psychophysical development.
The institution has workshops where residents master work skills.
The boarding house provides comprehensive medical care for residents.
There is a necessary base: a physical therapy room, a sensory room, a Gross room, dental, procedural, physiotherapy rooms work.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated December 27, 2012 No. 1218 "On certain issues of providing social services", the following social services are provided in the institution:
1. Consulting and information;
2. Social and household;
4. Social mediation;
6. Social mediation service to ensure the conduct of psychological, medical and pedagogical examination;
7. Services for the care of disabled children (social respite services).
Social services are provided by the following employees: nannies, nurses, educators, psychologist, social work specialist, psychologist, occupational therapy instructors, physical therapy instructors, massage technician.
Social and household and socio-pedagogical services are provided daily.
Consulting and informational, socio-intermediary, socio-psychological, socio-rehabilitation, socio-intermediary service to ensure the conduct of psychological, medical and pedagogical examination - from Monday to Friday.
Child care services (social respite services) are the temporary release of parents and family members from caring for a disabled child. For a period of up to 28 days in a calendar year, they are given the opportunity to recuperate, solve family and household issues. Social respite is the possibility of finding a child in a social service institution. During this time, the child is provided with care and care, activities are organized that are adequate to his needs and capabilities.
The cost of one day of stay in the institution is fixed and calculated annually.
If you have any questions, contact the director Borisova Ella Anatolyevna (tel.80171455228), in her absence - to the deputy director for educational work Rymashevskaya Angela Nikolaevna (tel.80171455227)
In 2014, with the support of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus, the Committee on Labor, Employment and Social Protection of the Population of the Minsk Regional Executive Committee, the NGO "World Without Borders", it was decided to create a department to prepare for accompanied accommodation.
The introduction of the assisted living service contributes to the solution of one of the most important state tasks – the improvement and improvement of the quality of inpatient social services.
Today, 25 people live in the department.
A cooperation agreement has been signed between the State Institution "Chervensky Boarding School for disabled children and young disabled people with special needs of psychophysical development" and the NGO "Voice of the Heart".
The institution has been implementing the project "Belarus on the way to deinstitutionalization" since September 1, 2016. Creating an educational space for people (18+) with an intellectual disability."
Classes are attended by 8 pupils over the age of 18. The training is organized in accordance with the developed programs, methodological and educational materials.
Since September 2014, the institution has organized cooperation with the State Educational Institution "Secondary School No. 3 of Cherven", within the framework of which the project "We are different, we are equal" is currently being implemented.
The project participants participate in joint physical culture and sports events, master the skills of table etiquette, cooking. Since February 2017 – the development of acting skills has been added to the above-mentioned areas of activity.
Since April 2017, an addendum to the project has been developed, the purpose of which is to create conditions for improving the forms of work of members of the UNESCO club "Torch" (GUO "Secondary School No. 3 of Chervenya"), the formation of an inclusive space within the framework of cooperation with the GU "Cherven Boarding House for disabled children and young people with psychophysical disabilities development" and GUO "Center for correctional and developmental training and rehabilitation of the city of Cherven".
Weekly visits and joint events are organized by students and pupils.
The State Institution "Chervensky boarding house for disabled children and young disabled people with special needs of psychophysical development" and the State Institution "Chervensky Territorial Center for Social Services of the population" of the day–stay department for the disabled have developed a plan of joint activities, within the framework of which it is planned to hold joint sports events (02.05. 2017 sportsland was held in the boarding house), excursions, hiking, evenings, classes, cooking, holidays.
- 3 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze medals in republican swimming competitions;
- 1st place in the republican football competitions;
- 1st place in the republican review-contest for the best staging of cultural and mass work in the primary trade union organization;
- 2nd place in the socio-economic competition based on the results of work for 2016 (at the regional level);
- 1st place in the regional amateur music festival "National traditions of our region";
- 2nd place in the regional review- competition for the best statement of work on maintenance, provision of healthy and safe living conditions for pensioners and disabled people with an OPFR.
-2 team place (2 medals – silver and bronze) in republican swimming competitions;
- 3rd place at the International Festival of Creativity of Children and Young People with Disabilities "Dreams come true";
2nd place in the National basketball tournament within the framework of the FIBA European Basketball Week-SOEE ;
- diploma of the 2nd degree in the Republican contest of creative labor collectives "New names" among members of the trade union of employees of state and other institutions.
- 1 silver medal in the republican swimming competitions;
- 1st place in the International Festival of Creativity of children and young people with Disabilities "Dreams come true", organized by the NGO "World without Borders";
- 1st place in the socio-economic competition based on the results of work for 2018 (at the regional level);
- 1st place among boarding houses in the regional review competition for the organization, landscaping and sanitary maintenance of the territories of social service institutions providing inpatient social services;
- 1st place in the regional professional skill contest "Avtoman" ;
- 1st place in the review competition for the best organization of work on labor protection in the organizations of the Chervensky district for 2018 among organizations of the non-productive sphere of activity.
- 1 silver medal in the republican swimming competitions;
- 7 diplomas in three sports (darts, table tennis, novus) at the Republican Spartakiad for pupils of boarding schools for disabled children with special psychophysical development;
- 1st place in the socio-economic competition based on the results of work for 2019 (at the regional level).
- 2 silver medals, 4 team place in the republican swimming competitions;
- 2 places in the regional remote art competition for Mother's Day "Homeland beloved corner".
- Director E.A. Borisova is listed on the Board of Honor of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus according to the results of work for 2019.